calorie counting for weight loss is effective technique of reducing excess weight. but to get the desired result, it is necessary to take into account some details. in this article, we'll show you all the details of this exciting method of weight reduction.
it is very important to correctly calculate the corridor caloric, or, as in the day the need to consume calories. it's not worth to underestimate the numbers, so as soon as possible to lose excess weight, unfortunately, this leads to an opposite effect (bad nutrition, metabolism becomes slower, which negates all the efforts to "not").
then, calculate the runner-calorie, is very simple: the ideal weight * 24, where the ideal weight is the index of the weight of normal — how much should you weigh the person, taking into account the growth.
then, you will need:
- electronic scales outside. to obtain more accurate indicators of loss of weight, can be heavy need in the same place, in the same weights, in the morning, on an empty stomach, after a morning toilet, but before taking a shower (the skin is able to absorb moisture and performance indicators are inaccurate).
- kitchen scales. for a detailed inventory of the weight of the products.
- cm. not only should you be heavy, but also to make the measurements of volume of the body — breasts, waist, hips, thighs. sometimes, the weight in place, and the volume of go away.
- table of calories. in different calorie tables of data may be different. to not get confused, choose a table of calories and stick with it.
- notepad or notebook to record daily food. careful management of daily food the key to success!
at the first sight "utensils" accounting can seem tedious surround the occupation, but, in fact, approaching a time, you will every day, to not spend more than 10 to 20 minutes per day to the total count of feed. detailed examples of the calorie count of drinks, meals of first and second dishes are here. it is worth mentioning that, on average, every housewife regularly prepares 10-20 dishes (for example, a soup of chicken, cabbage soup, pickle, soup with meatballs, wheat with the roasted meat, pasta with sauce, risotto, braised with potatoes, salads, and t. d.) thus, having calculated a time to each dish you are preparing, you need to consider your data in the future. For example, we identified that a stew of corn, meat has calories 128 qc 100 g, which means that, in the future, you do not need to tell all the details of the dish, but simply take advantage of you finish your number, even if this time you are cooking you used a bit more meat and carrots.
you must respect the balance of the water! the water is a participant of the mandatory chemical process of digestion of fats, respectively with a small amount of water in the body, the process of loss of weight, or decreases or stops.
determine how much you need to drink water is very simple: 30 ml* your weight, but not least 2 liters. for example, if your weight is 75 kg, 75*30=2250 ml, that is, in a day, you need to drink 2 litres 250 ml.
the water is considered to be only pure water at room temperature. tea, coffee, juices, and other liquids than water are not considered.
you need to start your day with 1 glass of water immediately upon waking up. this will contribute to a more rapid lighting and perform metabolic processes. more water, it is recommended to drink in the intervals between meals, for 20 to 30 minutes before meals and through 1-1,5 after.
counting calories for weight loss. rules.
there are a few simple rules, respecting which achieve the desired weight becomes easier.
the most important rule: I – weighed – found – recorded — ate.
- eat completely you need at least 4 times per day. the first meal within 1.5 hours after waking, and then every 3.5-4 hours.
- each meal should contain a protein (meat, fish, poultry), complex carbohydrates (potatoes, pasta, cereal), fibers (vegetables).
- you can eat all the food calories that you know and consider.
- when the count of calories considered "pure", the weight of the products. for example, the shrimp without the shell, the meat without the bone.
- weigh the foods and dishes with the precision of a gram. margin of error a maximum of 5 grams.
- when the calorie count, take into account the indicators up to tenths. for example, 72,8.
- the last meal 3 hours before sleep.
- not dthdAIte dish, if felt satiety.
- do not save calories. for example, in the morning and eat a little lunch a little bit and, in the evening, "to break". for a meal, you need to eat no less than 300 qc, and not more than 700 qa.
- do not eat while watching tv, reading, or active in the conversation.
and remember, everything will be all right! needs a little bit of effort and patience!